In addition to The Renegade Rulebook, I work full time (for dollar dollar bills y’all) as a copywriter. With six years experience in digital media in both full-size agencies, boutique agencies, and as a freelancer, I have worked in content production, PR, brand strategy, and on a creative team. My work has spanned Fashion, CPG, Tech, and Travel. See below for a sample of the brands I’ve collaborated with, and the type of work I’ve done with them.
For Brand Collabs, copywriting inquiries, my rate sheet, writing samples, references, resume, or social security number (kidding — just seeing if you’re paying attention!) please email me directly at email@example.com.
- Stance – Print copywriting for The Uncommon Zine – Articles include the magazine intro, write up on Willow Smith, Interview with professional surfer Otis Carey, product copy, and event write ups.
- NH Travel and Tourism – Seasonal campaign strategy for fall and winter 2015, ad and digital copy for summer 2016.
- University of New Hampshire – Fall campaign, banner ads, script writing, commercial
- Villager Goods – Package copywriting and voice development
- PepsiCo – Social media copywriting
- Zappos – Social media copywriting
- Makers (AOL) – Social media digital strategy, content production, copywriting and voice development